No two bodies are alike-and as the first-ever medical-grade compression shape wear, we've perfected our designs to wrap around your specific needs. Unlike other compression garments, the benefits of Belly Bandit® extend beyond "Mummy Tummy" to include the other important post-pregnancy physical and emotional issues many women experience. Our designs wrap around your specific post-pregnancy needs-every inch of the way back to a flatter belly, slimmer waistline, stronger muscles and confident attitude. Snug, smooth and slimming, Belly Bandit's® universally perfect fit and proprietary PowerCompress Core™ will help you look and feel fabulous, in and out of clothing:
- Helps shrink the belly, waist and hips
- Adds support to the upper body while breastfeeding
- Comforts the mid-section after a C-section
- Helps minimize stretch marks
- Adds support to the back and legs
- Helps accelerate the healing process
- Streamlines the silhouette
- Boosts self confidence
- Aids in decreased bloating and swelling
- Reminds you to utilize your core muscles
- Helps to gently persuade muscles back together
How it works
Compression is a method that the medical community has safely utilized for centuries. Created for women, by women, Belly Bandit® knows that your post-delivery limitations extend beyond not fitting into your pre-pregnancy jeans. Along with weight gain and skin stretching, there's mid-section discomfort, weakening of the muscles, and a delicacy of the skin that requires the special support, attention and comfort that only the Belly Bandit® can wrap you in.
- Belly Bandit® applies constant medical-grade pressure, which may result in body shaping, muscle memory and the reduction of stretch marks
- Belly Bandit's® custom compression helps expedite fluids through the body's system
- Belly Bandit® compresses small blood vessels and capillaries to help flush body fluids away from the skin, reduce swelling known as edema, and minimize bruising
- Belly Bandit® compresses the stomach, hips and waist which have all expanded during the course of pregnancy, getting you back faster to your pre-pregnancy size
- One reason this works is due to a hormone called Relaxin. Relaxin is released during pregnancy allowing the pelvic joints to loosen and expand so the baby can pass through birth canal. After delivery Relaxin levels remain elevated for up to 8 weeks or longer keeping pelvic joints soft and malleable. By applying the exclusive PowerCompress Core™ compression directly to the belly, waist and hips while pelvic joints are malleable helps to guide you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller.
- Belly Bandit's® medical-grade elastic helps stabilize the pelvic floor and support the spine.
- Belly Bandit's® universally perfect PowerCompress Core™ will help you look and feel fabulous, in-and out-of clothing.