There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
Why You'll Love It
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
Specifications & Care
Product Height: 4½ ” (front) 8” (back)
Product Adjustability: 12"
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear DURING PREGNANCY
Use the Official Upsie Belly ® Calculator
We recommend a Upsie Belly®
How People Are Wearing
The Upsie Belly has been amazing. I received it in my 30th week and realized I should’ve purchased this a long time ago. I have had significant round ligament pain since about week 18 and suffered through much of it. Hitting the third trimester with the baby now head down and resting constantly on my bladder, being a social worker, and walking all day to see patients in a healthcare setting, this belt is saving my life and my maternity leave time. I use it everyday now, and the days I don’t use it - I notice the massive strain this baby has placed on my back and my sciatic nerves. I am extremely happy with this purchase. Also, I have used the heat/ice pack 2x’s now for rough days. I will say, the pack doesn’t really get warm enough for me to feel major relief, but it’s soothing to a light degree.
It is comfortable but I’m unsure if I’m wearing it correctly for prenatal support. My back is still pretty sore at the end of the day. Belt is comfortable fabric doesn’t bother my skin.
I love the support I get from this product. I'm even happier about the fact that it has a pouch for a soothing ice pack.
Had to send back for a larger size
Not only does the support help me out but I LOVE the pocket for the pad Belly Bandit sends. You can heat it up for freeze it. I am especially loving the eat right now & the relief it gives me.