As seen in Oprah's Favorite Things issue of "O" Magazine
Warning! Smooth curves ahead.
Our Mother Tucker® Corset is Smarter Shapewear™ with two layers of material for double compression.
Why You'll Love It
- Slims and smoothes your belly, waist, and hips
- Conceals bothersome back bulge
- Virtually invisible under clothing
- Double-layered compression
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Released tension at bottom for comfort while sitting
- Flexible boning to prevent rolling and digging
- 6 rows of hook-and-eye clasps, allowing for 3” of adjustability
- Arched design minimizes back bulge
Having trouble stepping in to it? Simply unfasten the top two and bottom two hooks and try again!
Specifications & Care
Product Height: 9 ½” (XS) – 11 ½” (XL) Height increases ½” per size
Hand wash cold with like colors
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
Fit runs SMALL LARGE
If you are sizing as shapewear please use your current size, if you are sizing in place of a post pregnant Belly Wrap please use two sizes up from your normal size.
Note: Sizing on this product are just approximations.
|Dress Size (US)||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
How People Are Wearing
I absolutely would recommend the belly bandit corset. I’m currently two weeks postpartum and got a size medium and thought it was too tight at first but it’s suppose to have that snug feel and it works perfectly fine now! Especially since I’m also still dropping weight.
It only took a week and a half post a J Cut C-Section to get my corset closed and only another few days to have it on the tightest set of rings! It worked wonders and I’m back to my original size only at only 6 weeks and use it to wear some of my tighter fitting clothes without being self conscious. Recommended for sure!
The corset is amazing!