Our Easy Returns Process
• Click the button at the top of the page to start the return process.
• Type in your Order Number and Email Address & click “Return Items”.
• Select the item(s) you would like to return.
• The system will generate a USPS prepaid return label which you will receive via email.
• Use our label on your return package and bring it to your postal carrier or local post office.
• Once we receive your package, it will go through our QC department for inspection.
• After receiving and processing your item a refund will be issued minus a processing and handling fee of $6.95.
• This process should be completed within a week.
• Please note we are unable to refund paid shipping charges.
Please return your items in the same mailer bag it arrived in or another secure mailer bag, as any boxes may be held up by USPS for lack of postage.
If returning the S.O.S Sleep-On-Side Pregnancy Pillow, you may return it using the same box it arrived in.
We do not accept returns unless they are processed and submitted through our website. We are not responsible for packages shipped outside of our return system. If you have any questions regarding your return, please reach out to our customer service department for assistance.
We do not process exchanges, as placing a new order for the item you’d like instead is the fastest way to receive it.
Please initiate a return on our website for a refund, as long as the following conditions are met.
Items ordered from Bellybandit.com within the last 30 days that are in new and re-sellable condition can be returned for a refund minus a $6.95 processing and handling fee. Items should include original packaging and tags. We do not accept items that are damaged, stained (including deodorant or lotion stains), washed, creased, stretched, or show visible signs of wear.
Please note, we do not offer replacements or refunds for lost/missing packages that show successful delivery
to the order address.
What Size Belly Wrap is Right For You?
Visit our Belly Wrap guide for our sizing video.
If you can close the wrap and it surpasses the Velcro® closure, it is too big.
If there is more than a 3” gap between the ends of the wrap, it is too small. If the ends can touch (even just barely) you actually have the size you need.
As you return to your pre-pregnancy form, you will gradually tighten the wrap’s Velcro closure, as you slim.
If the ends of the wrap are 1 - 2 ½” inches from closing, try this:
- Lie on a flat surface with the band beneath you
- Try closing it (if you need assistance, ask a partner to help)
- If you find the wrap is too tight at first try and wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink into the size.
- If you just delivered and it’s tough to close, wait a few days and try again.
The Ideal Fit:
Your Belly Wrap should have a snug fit, with constant pressure on the belly, but without any impact on breathing, circulation, or discomfort in your ribs (if discomfort occurs, remove immediately and consult your doctor).