How can we help you?
We're pleased to offer our customers a fast and easy return process.
Purchased on BellyBandit.com
We can only accept returns for merchandise purchased on the Belly Bandit® website.
Within 30 Days
Make sure your order was placed in the past 30 days. Returns outside of this 30 day period cannot be accepted, as they will not work on our system.
No Signs of Use
Merchandise cannot be damaged, creased, stretched, stained, or show any signs of use.
Please Note: Compression products conform to your body and may crease or develop waves with wear. Once this occurs, we cannot accept the product.
Original Packaging & Tags
Your merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, with tags attached.
Think your Belly Wrap is the wrong size?
If you can close the wrap and it surpasses the Velcro® closure, it is too big.
If there is more than a 3” gap between the ends of the wrap, it is too small.
However, if the ends just touch (or even barely touch), you actually have the size you need. As your body recovers and returns to its pre-pregnancy state, you will gradually tighten the wrap, using more and more of the Velcro® closure.
If the ends of the wrap are 1 -2 ½ inches shy of closing, try this:
- Lie on a flat surface with the band beneath you
- Try closing it (If you need assistance, ask your partner, a friend, the dog walker)
- If you find the band to be too tight, try and wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink into the size.
If you just delivered and it’s tough to close, wait a few days and try again.
The Ideal Fit: Your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap should have a snug fit, with constant pressure on the belly, but without any impact on breathing, circulation or discomfort in your ribs. (Remember, if discomfort occurs, remove immediately and consult your doctor.)
Please watch our sizing video to verify you sized yourself correctly.
Our Easy Return Process
- Click the button below to start the process.
- Type in your Order Number and Email Address & click “Return Items”.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return.
- The system will generate a USPS pre-paid return label which you will receive via email.
- Adhere this label to your return package and bring it to your postal carrier or local post office.
- Once we receive your package, it will go through our QC department for inspection.
- Upon approval from QC, a refund will be issued to your original form of payment, less a $6.95 handling fee.
- This process should be completed within a week.