The Mother Tucker® Nursing Tank is engineered to offer exceptional wire-free support with a tummy-flattening center, slide-over cups for discreet nursing, and no-dig straps.
- Easy, discreet nursing access
- Wire-free, seamless support
- Soft, tubular knit smoothes and shapes your belly and waist, and minimizes back bulge
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Perfect post Belly Wrap wear!
- Reinforced under-bust channeling for added support
- Slide-over nursing access (No snaps or flaps!)
- No-dig straps for shoulder comfort
- Wide bottom band keeps tank in place without awkward tugging and adjusting
- Features Muffinology® technology
- Made in the USA
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Love this tanK. I don’t have to wear a bra with it, I like the compression, it makes my boobs look great. I just wish it was a little longer.
I am 5’8 145, 34 C and ordered a S.
I love it
I bought two Mother Tuckers tanks in L, one grey and one black. I’m loving them as a foundation in my wardrobe. I’m a little hesitant to have them as my main top, since if I lean forward my boobs sometimes fall out. Only happens sometimes, depending on how they are reacting to the milk cycle.
I can use these tanks to wear non-nursing tops that are loose enough to pull up, which is wonderful. The support is better than the Bravado bras I otherwise wear.
The compression is nice. Not enough to take serious spillage from jeans that barely fit, but enough to tighten up a bit and look slimmer. It is comfortable to wear all day, which is great.
Havent worn yet, but great quality material
This top is decent for nursing, but doesn't give much compression in the abdomen area. the top is very tight already so I don't think it is because I need to size down, it just doesn't serve much function for abdominal compression. I have the original belly bandit and that is better if you need compression on the abdomen.