These are some Mother Tuckin’ good leggings. Yeah you could say we’ve got an obsession with compression. And leggings..
This wardrobe essential smoothes you from the waist down. It's our surgery-free way to help you shape your tummy and thighs while giving your tush that added boost!
Why You'll Love It
- Smoothes and shapes from the waist down
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Targeted compression zones smooth and shape tummy, tush, and thighs.
- Features Muffinology® technology
How To Wear
Compression garments are uniquely designed with a 4-way stretch for ease and comfort.
Knowing how to properly put them on, will ensure that the garment’s fit and effectiveness.
- When putting on your leggings, Starting on either the right side or left, hold the waist of the legging and gently bunch the leg so that the bottom leg opening is exposed.
- Then, slip your foot through the leg opening. As you are pulling them up your leg, evenly disperse the fabric, over your thighs and up around your midsection. Do not pull on pant from top of waistband.
- When the pant is pulled completely on, look for any “shiny” spots. This is a tell tale sign that the fabric is under stress (stretched to the max). If the shine is appearing in your thigh area, adjust by smoothing extra fabric from lower leg up towards the waistband. Do this in any area that is pulling or not fitting properly. Lift fabric from body, adjust and smooth down.
- Once fabric looks evenly dispersed along your body, do a few squats, bends or stretches, so the fabric “settles” in and you are ready to go!
Specifications & Care
Tuxedo stripe down sides
- XS - 24"
- S - 24.5"
- M - 25"
- L - 25.5"
- XL - 26"
Please note: due to these garments being seamless circular knits, the inseam of actual garment may vary up to 1/2"
Machine wash cold with like colors
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
If you are sizing as shapewear please use your current size, if you are planning to use this in addition to a post pregnant Belly Wrap please use two sizes up from your normal size.
Note: Sizing on this product are just approximations.
|Dress Size (US)||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
How People Are Wearing
Super comfortable with the right amount of compression. Wish I could have ordered another pair since I practically wear these everyday. They are a bit see through but no biggie.
I was worried these would be too long since in 5 ft (most leggings are a bit too long) but I am able to distribute the fabric without it bunching up at the ankles.
I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter recently. She absolutely loves them and plans to purchase additional pairs.
The leggings are great for belly compression but I wish that extended through the thighs.
Belly Bandit contacted me and are sending out replacement leggings asap to replace the grey leggings I purchased that arrived with a defect. Excellent customer service, I will definitely order from this company again it's obvious they care about their customers satisfaction!
These things hold all the jiggles and loose organ feelings in place. I’ve pretty much worn them every day post c section. It takes a bit longer to go potty because the compression is legit. But they’re so worth it. Thanks BB for making mama’s feel good in their skin after a bitty baby.