These are some Mother Tuckin’ good leggings. Yeah you could say we’ve got an obsession with compression. And leggings..
This wardrobe essential smoothes you from the waist down. It's our surgery-free way to help you shape your tummy and thighs while giving your tush that added boost!
Why You'll Love It
- Smoothes and shapes from the waist down
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Targeted compression zones smooth and shape tummy, tush, and thighs.
- Features Muffinology® technology
How To Wear
Compression garments are uniquely designed with a 4-way stretch for ease and comfort.
Knowing how to properly put them on, will ensure that the garment’s fit and effectiveness.
- When putting on your leggings, Starting on either the right side or left, hold the waist of the legging and gently bunch the leg so that the bottom leg opening is exposed.
- Then, slip your foot through the leg opening. As you are pulling them up your leg, evenly disperse the fabric, over your thighs and up around your midsection. Do not pull on pant from top of waistband.
- When the pant is pulled completely on, look for any “shiny” spots. This is a tell tale sign that the fabric is under stress (stretched to the max). If the shine is appearing in your thigh area, adjust by smoothing extra fabric from lower leg up towards the waistband. Do this in any area that is pulling or not fitting properly. Lift fabric from body, adjust and smooth down.
- Once fabric looks evenly dispersed along your body, do a few squats, bends or stretches, so the fabric “settles” in and you are ready to go!
Specifications & Care
Tuxedo stripe down sides
- XS - 24"
- S - 24.5"
- M - 25"
- L - 25.5"
- XL - 26"
Please note: due to these garments being seamless circular knits, the inseam of actual garment may vary up to 1/2"
Machine wash cold with like colors
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
If you are sizing as shapewear please use your current size, if you are planning to use this in addition to a post pregnant Belly Wrap please use two sizes up from your normal size.
Note: Sizing on this product are just approximations.
|Dress Size (US)||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
How People Are Wearing
These leggings are everything. They suck you in where you need it most while still providing comfort. Every postpartum mon must have.
The most confortable and stylish leggings I’ve ever owned! I’m ready to buy a black pair now!
I don’t think I ever bought a piece of clothing this expensive, especially not leggings. However, these leggings are SO worth it. They are the only things I’ve worn so far 1 month postpartum to venture out. I love the way they look and make me feel. They just make me feel so put together, I feel like myself prepregnancy. I would HIGHLY recommend. I’m 5’2 130 prepregnancy, gained about 30lbs during pregnancy and have a bigger bottom. I bought a medium.
I love the material of the leggings and they are definitely wearable as pants, not see-through in the butt. I agree with some of the other reviews that the compression on the stomach ends at a weird place, I wish it would go a bit lower. Another issue I had is that the seam on the bottom of the left leg has already started unraveling. That is somewhat disappointing. I am now 7 weeks postpartum but will continue to wear these even normally as I love that they don't give you any weird waistband lines like regular leggings can sometimes. I ordered a M but will be ordering a S soon in about another 10 lbs. The M was tight the first time I put it on but doesn't feel so tight any more, I don't really feel the compression and the top of the part on the belly slips down a bit as I wear it. For reference, I am currently 5'7" and ~170lbs. Length is great though.