Special bundles, free gifts, and Free Belly Wraps exclusively for club members.
Start earning points today!
Cute copy to encourage shopping
We recommend sizing for the Mother Tucker Leggings post- pregnancy. However, if you want to have a pair “hospital bag” ready, we’d suggest ordering one size larger than your pre-pregnancy size.
Of course, every “body” is different, so sizing during pregnancy is tricky. While we can’t guarantee 100% accuracy, we can ensure you’ll be getting some Mother Tuckin’ amazing leggings!
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
70 Bandita Bucks
Our Maternity Compression Tights are designed with graduated, medical grade compression to energize your legs, improve circulation, and help prevent varicose veins. The lightweight belly support provides comfort and breathability while the no-roll top keeps the tights gently in place. These are maternity tights done right.
Our Maternity Compression Tights are designed to be just that, compressive & tight! The relief they provide is ahhh, but actually getting them on can be ahhh-ful! That’s why we suggest the following steps:
1. Legs should be completely dry, remove jewelry, and be sure your nails are filed to avoid snags
2. Reach your hand into the tights and grasp the inside of the heel
3. While holding the heel, turn the tights inside out to leave a pocket for your foot
4. Place your toes in the “foot pocket” and pull up to your heel, making sure your entire foot is comfortably placed before moving up the leg
5. Grab upper layer of fabric near the middle of the foot and lift it over your foot and ankle
6. Grasp the remaining material with both hands and continue to pull over calf gently
7. Slowly slide the tights over your knees, thighs, hips, and waist.
8. Adjust as necessary, keeping in mind that the ideal fit is when the bottom of the belly seam is pulled up between your legs and rests comfortably in the groin area.
While you may break a sweat trying to get them on, we promise, the relief is worth the effort!
20% Spandex, 80%Nylon
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
I am 5’8”, 150 lbs and 20 weeks pregnant. These tights are a bit long for me and I have long legs (32”). I just tried them on for the first time and as I pulled them carefully up my leg there was quite a bit of extra tights at the top which kind of cut my circulation off at the top of my thigh, not cool. I ended up trying to spread this extra out down my leg and it seems to be ok. Next time I put them on I won’t pull them so tight. I have bad varicose veins and they do help with pain and swelling. They are easier than my therawear compression tights to put on and thicker as well. Lots of toe room which was nice because I have big feet (size 11). I’m pleased with them overall. I’m glad they are not too short for me, but they are a bit too long. Hope this helps anyone looking to purchase these.
These tights are great- nice and solid, warm, and really do compress your legs well and make you feel extra supported. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is- man- are they hard to get on. Most likely bc of the compression factor (so once they’re on they’re great!) but it’s a little mini workout just to get your body in there. In fairness, I’m now 32 weeks and everything feels like a mini work out :)
Maternity Compression Tights
Free gifts, exclusive deals, and VIP treatment
Please note: we currently do not offer free shipping from bellybandit.com to addresses outside the USA
Select your country
Sign up for VIP flash sales, free gifts and giveaways!
How would you like to send a gift?
Holds up to 1/2 Regular Tampon
or 1/2 Teaspoon of Liquid
panty liner replacement
Holds up to 1 Regular Tampon
or 2 Teaspoons of Liquid
Holds up to 2 Regular Tampons
or 4 Teaspoons of Liquid
moderate bladder leaks
Holds up to 4 Regular Tampons
or 8 Teaspoons of Liquid
substantial bladder leaks
Holds up to 5 Regular Tampons
or 10 Teaspoons of Liquid
maximum overnight protection