There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
4½ " (front) 8" (back)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Upsie Belly® Size Calculator
When putting in your belly size, measure completely around the largest part
Your size recommendation will appear here.
When I first got this band I didn’t think it was doing anything until we went on an outing and I didn’t have it! I live in NYC and walking is a must so this band saved my pregnancy. One day walking to the car without it I thought the baby would fall out. I was so out of breath and my pelvis and back were killing me after a 2 minute walk. The next day I wore it while 40 weeks pregnant trying to walk the baby out on a 3 mile walk. Usually I’m Pretty slow but even my husband commented that I was moving quicker than usual. The amount of support this band provide is essential. I could not move through the city without it! The only time I didn’t wear it on a walk is when I really wanted to use the pressure to help the baby drop lower at 41 weeks.
I love this product & feel confident I'm getting the Support I need!
it has been helping me with the sciatica pain.
Best purchase I’ve made yet!!!
I’ve been in a lot of lower back pain and this band was an immense help! Would recommend