The Mother Tucker® Nursing Tank is engineered to offer exceptional wire-free support with a tummy-flattening center, slide-over cups for discreet nursing, and no-dig straps.
Why You'll Love It
- Easy, discreet nursing access
- Wire-free, seamless support
- Soft, tubular knit smoothes and shapes your belly and waist, and minimizes back bulge
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Reinforced under-bust channeling for added support
- Slide-over nursing access (No snaps or flaps!)
- No-dig straps for shoulder comfort
- Wide bottom band keeps tank in place without awkward tugging and adjusting
- Features Muffinology® technology
- Made in the USA
Specifications & Care
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
|Dress Size (US)||4-6||8-10||12-14|
How People Are Wearing
This top is decent for nursing, but doesn't give much compression in the abdomen area. the top is very tight already so I don't think it is because I need to size down, it just doesn't serve much function for abdominal compression. I have the original belly bandit and that is better if you need compression on the abdomen.
I have an older version I purchased a few years ago and one purchased a couple of months ago. The seam on the new one under the chest does not have enough give for swollen nursing breasts. It fits fine once I get it over them, but getting there is a bit of a challenge.
I don’t have a lot of options for wardrobe right now so I ordered this nursing tank. It looked like very nice quality when I took it out of the package and I wanted to like it. But it’s a little small and pushed my breasts together. I normally wear a small but sized up to a M since my breasts are fuller right now. Unfortunately don’t love it like I was hoping to.