B.F.F. Belly Wrap
Your body formulated fit (aka: it’s ok to consider it your bff )
Your Body Formulated Fit. Designed to emulate the contours of your natural curves, our patented B.F.F. features latex-free, eco-friendly material and corset-inspired construction. Six support panels and two compression panels help slim and support your belly, waist and hips post-pregnancy.
Our exclusive PowerCompress Core™ technology is your secret weapon to help accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller.
Our Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps are designed to work with Relaxin, a natural hormone produced during pregnancy. Relaxin allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for childbirth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time post-delivery. Wear the Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap for at least the first six to ten weeks postpartum to help achieve optimal results.
- Double compression, six panel design
- Made from earth-friendly Promodal material
- Supports back, leg & core muscles
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Provides comfort after C-Section
- Helps accelerate healing
- Applies medical grade compression
- Promotes mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
- To learn more about U.S. Health Insurance coverage for this product, click here
light | medium | ultra
mild | moderate | firm
When to wear
before | during | after
Use the Official Belly Bandit ® Calculator
- Created with Promodal® an eco-friendly material that offers optimum moisture management and helps prevent skin irritation and bacteria growth.
- Dual compression zones for even more targeted results.
- Six uniquely shaped panels comfortably hug your curves.
How People Are Wearing
I love this product. This is my second pregnancy I’ve used belly bandit!
I am still pregnant so I am not able to give a solid review on how it fits. However, shipping was fast and the BFF Belly Wrap seems to be good quality! I am crossing my fingers that it fits postpartum. I wish it was a little more flexible so I am sucked in but I guess we will see!
I’m 5ft and don’t have a very long torso, so looking at the images on the site I figured it would cover most, of not all of my torso. I had a c-section and needed the wrap to hold in my lower abdomen while my incision healed. Unfortunately having it low enough to hold in my lower abs places the top right under my rib cage, which created essentially a rib cage muffin top and was uncomfortable. When I put the wrap high enough to cover part of my ribs it didn’t hold my lower abs up and away from my incision. I thought maybe it would fit better as I shrank so I gave it a week to fit better. By that point I realized I would’ve preferred probably some type of corset, but the wrap had creased almost immediately and was ineligible to be returned and I wasn’t up for spending the money to try something else.
The XL classic fit but is now too big needing a Large but this large is way too tight!
I'm going to order a Large classic and hopefully that fits well
This one I feel rolls down to add the classic didn't.
It does fold over more then I thought so of course I only try to wear it where my position is mostly standing only. It does compress my stomach well though for the money spent