Promotes side sleeping
Supports back and belly
optimal blood flow & oxygen to baby
Take the Worry Out of Sleeping
Ergonomically correct “no-rollover foam” keeps you in place, while comfortably cradling your back
Fully adjustable with Velcro® tabs to connect pillows, easily accommodates any size or stage
Ultra-soft wedge securely supports your belly
Compact, comfy, and won’t take up excess space in bed
Here's what the experts say
A pregnancy pillow with a purpose!
Sleep during pregnancy: Follow these tips
Sleeping Positions in Pregnancy: Can I Sleep on My Back?
Exactly How Bad Is It to Sleep on Your Back When You’re Pregnant?
How to Keep Your Sleeping Baby Safe: AAP Policy Explained
Sleeping By the Trimesters: 3rd Trimester
Safe Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy
Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy
Stillbirth risk is doubled if pregnant women sleep on their backs in third trimester
Supporting Mamas, Even While They Sleep!
Finally, a pregnancy sleep pillow that is easy-to-use, grows with you throughout your pregnancy and puts your mind at ease so you can get your Zzz’s!
Our doctor-designed, patent-pending pregnancy pillow is your ultimate sleep solution. No more worrying about waking up on your back, the “S.O.S.” Sleep Solution keeps you securely in place, on your side, to allow for optimal blood flow and oxygen to your baby. The “S.O.S.” is easy-to-use, ultra-compact, grows with you throughout your pregnancy and puts your mind at ease so you can get your Zzz’s!
- Keeps you on your side to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen to your baby
- Comfortable, functional and portable
- Ob/Gyn developed
- Supports your back and belly while you sleep
- Takes the worry out of sleeping in your 2nd & 3rd trimester
- 3-piece set includes belt, back support and pregnancy wedge pillows
- Velcro tabs securely connect pillows to the belt to create a stable sleeping position
- Ergonomically correct “no-rollover” foam
- Helps avoid potentially dangerous “back” sleeping
- Fully adjustable to accommodate any size or stage
- Machine washable cases
- Ultra-soft and comfortable
- Comes in an easy travel case so you can get the support you need, anytime, anywhere
- 1. PREP IT: Lay band flat with black side facing up.
- 2. ATTACH IT: Securely attach belly pillow to the right end.
- 3. ADJUST IT: Lay it flat on bed with attached pillows to create a safe sleep zone.
- 62% polyester
- 33% rayon
- 5% spandex
- 100% polyurethane
- Remove cover from foam and hand wash cold
- Lat flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Replace after washing
- Do not wash inner pillows
Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps now eligible for reimbursement from a number of US health insurance companies. Read more about insurance reimbursement and download the claim form.