Bump Support Bodysuit
Bump Support Bodysuit
The Bump Support Bodysuit provides powerful, grow-with-you belly and back support and comfortably accommodates your favorite bras and fluctuating breast size. The innovative design is the first of its kind and provides essential vertical support. The breathable material helps prevent thigh chafing and smoothes your thighs, tush and back.
Nature calling? No problem! Our "gotta-go" gusset opening makes for stress-free bathroom breaks.
- Easy pull-on design featuring full-body and 360° under belly support
- Smoothes thighs, tush and back
- Extra-wide, plush straps for all-day comfort and vertical belly support
- Bustless style can be worn with any bra
- Provides full back smoothing up to the bra line
- Helps prevent uncomfortable thigh chafing
- Can be worn as underwear to avoid panty lines
- WonderWeave™ material keeps lotions and creams on your body to help fight stretch marks and hydrate dry, itchy pregnancy skin.
- Adjustable and convertible straps
- Covers entire belly to mid-thighs
- Ribbed back panel adds support and smoothes back bulge
- Easy “gotta-go” access
- Breathable, seamless knit
This is a bustless bodysuit that is designed to be worn with your own bra. Step into the garment and pull up, adjust straps as needed. Top of garment should rest just under the bust, not over. Straps are convertible for either regular or x-back placement.
90% nylon, 10% spandex
Machine wash cold with mild soap
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
This is a great item to have and I am so glad I found it! Good support and comfortable!
Super comfortable and excellent support during pregnancy! Love it
So supportive and comfy- really helps support my bump as it’s getting heavier by the day
I wish this invention happened sooner! I’m on my 4th pregnancy and just got this bump support body suit and I’m obsessed. It holds you in , in the right places and also supports your belly at the same time. I was able to wear it under my dress for Christmas pictures and you can’t even tell. It also keeps the baby off my ever weakened bladder after having 4 babies. Seriously amazing
The fit is true to size but the shoulder straps significantly dig into my arm crease to the point that I can't wear it for very long. I wish there were detachable straps so I could make it a racer-back. I would return if I could find the packaging and receipt.