Our 2-in-1 Bandit™ is designed to work with your body during and after pregnancy. While your bump grows, our band comfortably lifts and supports you in all the right places. Then, once you've delivered, it becomes a hip wrap!
Why You'll Love It
Wear during pregnancy to help:
- Lift and support your growing belly
- Reduce the strain on your back muscles
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
Wear after delivery to help:
- Stabilize hip and pelvic area during recovery
- Guide joints back to their proper pre-pregnancy position.
Looking for heavy-duty belly & back support?
Try our Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band.
- Slim profile
- Can be worn three ways — see how to wear
How To Wear
MATERNITY SUPPORT (During Pregnancy)
- Light support: Wear long band only
- Ultra Support: Use short band over long band
- Adjust for desired level of support
HIP WRAP (Post-Pregnancy)
- Secure long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum compression
BACK & HIP SUPPORT (Post-Pregnancy)
- Wrap long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum support
Specifications & Care
Machine wash cold with mild soap
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
The 2-in-1 Bandit is now eligible for reimbursement from a number of US health insurance companies. Read more about insurance reimbursement.
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
How People Are Wearing
I’m 33 weeks pregnant, and the 2-in-1 bandit has really helped to support my belly and relieve sciatic nerve pain. I wear it all day to do housework, keep up with my toddler, and exercise. I wish I’d bought this with my first pregnancy!
I am 30 wks and sleeping has been difficult for a while. I received the belly bandit, put it on, adjusted it and fell in love. It keeps the belly in place and supported. My belly gets in the way of everything and it was quite annoying but with this it just feels more secure. Only issue is, you have to wear it over clothes because the material is scratchy.
I was really excited about getting it. I hope that it is working. I have been wearing it every day and havnt been able to tell a difference, but not giving it up yet. I wish there was better instuctions on how to wear because I have trouble with mine slidding up really bad. Am I doing something wrong?
I work in a medical office with patients and part time as a dance teacher. This product has been a life save for lower abdominal stress I was feeling from long hours on my feet. I also go from sitting/squatting to standing to assist patients. I have been able to maintain my active job so far in my pregnancy (now at 30 weeks).
Starting my 3rd trimester with my 2nd baby, my chiropractor and OB suggested I get a belly support wrap because he was sitting so low. I did a lot of research and having used the belly bandit for post-partum after my 1st, I decided to purchase this. GAME CHANGER! Relieves lower back/pelvic pressure AND the cost is worth it since you can pair it with belly bandit for post-partum too.