Forget those triple threats; this undergarment excels in four ways!
✔️ Clothing Extender
✔️ Layering Piece
✔️ Stretch Mark Therapy
✔️ Discreet Nursing Coverage
- Cradles your pregnant belly with gentle support
- Ideal layering piece or clothing extender
- Back ruching for a comfortable fit
- After delivery, provides discreet and comfy nursing coverage - no more unintentional exposure!
- WonderWeave™ material keeps lotions and creams on your body to help fight stretch marks and hydrate dry, itchy pregnancy skin.
- Back ruching creates a tailored look and provides a comfy fit at every stage
- Stretch and recover fabric in a longer length
- Features WonderWeave™ material
Machine wash cold with mild soap
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Front height: 17 ¾"
I used this to cover up the "rubber band" trick with my shorts and jeans once I could no longer button my pants. I never had an issue with it staying put. I would totally recommend this product.
This gives the right amount of compression that provides support. I wear it for days I know I will be doing a lot of walking or standing.
I love the flawless belly band! It helped so much with the aches and pain during pregnancy. I started using it around 10weeks, and hope to continue throughout this pregnancy
These smoothed me out under a form-fitting dress. I ordered a size larger based on other reviews about it being tight in the stomach. I don't know that I agree at this point but I'm only 20 weeks so I'm not that large yet. I do wish it was a bit thicker in the back and legs for shaping and lift.
I was looking for something to help with belly and back support, and to hide open buttons on my shorts and jeans. This was way too long for my torso, and stretched down past my hips. Returned this product.