There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
4½ " (front) 8" (back)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Upsie Belly® Size Calculator
When putting in your belly size, measure completely around the largest part
Your size recommendation will appear here.
Provides amazing support for your belly while walking for exercise if you are 33+ weeks along
This kept me going the last 8 weeks of pregnancy. I had back pain and my belly felt so heavy. This held me in/up and gave so much support. I HIGHLY recommend it! I was 230 and XL was great.
I love this belt! I wear it all day at work. Helps my belly feel supported and my back and hips for sure! When I first got it I didn’t think it did anything till I took it off! Wow! What a difference it actually did make. Didn’t pucker or get bunched up like my last one. Annoying! That being said...if you are on the fence about sizing, like me, I was on the cusp of 2xl and xl size down!!! There is plenty of room to grow and expand. I went with the size it said and like I stated I was on the edge of both sizes. I was scared it wouldn’t fit my last few months. It’s a bit too big, would like it a tad snugger sometimes. But it still works. Hope this helps.
Enjoying this band; I was hesitant for weeks to buy it given the cost but am so glad that I did. I wear it on walks and in regular daily support of my growing belly. It has helped support my back given I have chronic back pain issues that are inflated due to my pregnancy. The large was the perfect size for me, I'm generally an XL on the bottom. Plenty of room to continue to use it thru the rest of my pregnancy. I'm currently 31 weeks.