There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
Why You'll Love It
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
Specifications & Care
Product Height: 4½ ” (front) 8” (back)
Product Adjustability: 12"
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
The Upsie Belly® is now eligible for reimbursement from a number of US health insurance companies and your FSA (Flexible Spending Account) or HSA (Health Spending Account).Read more about insurance reimbursement and download the claim form.
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear DURING PREGNANCY
Use the Official Upsie Belly ® Calculator
We recommend a Upsie Belly®
How People Are Wearing
I ordered this online & followed directions for measure my tummy. It ended up running small so I had to return it. However, I bought the same one in store (just a bigger size) and it fits great! It is very comfortable & it does help take tension off of my back.
Adds extra support and the pocket for the ice pack/heat pack is great! At first I wasn't sure the band made a difference, but once I took it off, I could definitely tell it was helping support my belly. The band helped ease back, stomach and hip pain while I was doing laundry and cleaning. I will definitely be using it more now that I am entering the third trimester. It also hides well under a fitted shirt or dress.
I like to wear this at work where I stand most of the day. It feel supportive and helps prevent aches before they start. It can be a pain to fasten and unfasten when sitting but it’s worth it.
The upsie belly automatically gave me relief from my back pain and helps my belly feel lighter. I love it. Cons: Bunches sometimes and doesn't feel comfortable when sitting. I think it would be still great to use after delivery to as a compression wrap!