Original Belly Wrap
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we!
Why You'll Love It
Our Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- Up to 9” of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Made in the USA
How To Wear
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Original Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Specifications & Care
Uncovered Power Compress Core™
(Blend of polyester and latex-free Spandex®)
Product Height: 9"
Product Adjustability: Up to 9" Velcro® closure adjustability
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
Use the Official Belly Bandit ® Calculator
How People Are Wearing
My sweet girl has been given an eviction notice of next Monday. Can't wait to see my belly wrap in action!
2 weeks PP and this wrap has been so helpful and supportive.
Fits really well, I just don't like the way it bunches or flexes, wish it was a little sturdier.
My Belly Bandit has helped to make my waist smaller in s short amount of time. Wish it was a little taller, I'm shirt torsoed and it doesn't cover my whole stomach. Would also recommend one that adjusts in two different places for a better fit.
Original Belly Wrap