Our 2-in-1 Bandit™ is designed to work with your body during and after pregnancy. While your bump grows, our band comfortably lifts and supports you in all the right places. Then, once you've delivered, it becomes a hip wrap!
Why You'll Love It
Wear during pregnancy to:
- Lift and support your growing belly
- Reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
Wear after delivery to:
- Stabilize hip and pelvic area during recovery
- Help guide joints back to their proper pre-pregnancy position.
Looking for heavy-duty belly & back support?
Try our Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band.
How To Wear
MATERNITY SUPPORT (During Pregnancy)
- Light support: Wear long band only
- Ultra Support: Use short band over long band
- Adjust for desired level of support
HIP WRAP (Post-Pregnancy)
- Secure long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum compression
BACK & HIP SUPPORT (Post-Pregnancy)
- Wrap long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum support
Specifications & Care
Machine wash cold with mild soap
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
The 2-in-1 Bandit is now eligible for reimbursement from a number of US health insurance companies. Read more about insurance reimbursement.
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear DURING + AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
How People Are Wearing
I got the 2 in 1 Bandit because at 8 months, I was feeling really uncomfortable with the weight and pulling down sensation on my stomach. I am definitely feel like I've gotten my money's worth from it. I've felt much better wearing the belt, which has put me in a better mood again.
I received my Original Belly Bandit along with the 2-in-1 hip wrap to help shape my hips back into place after giving birth and I’m so excited to wear it! This is my second pregnancy and I didn’t know about these wraps with the first one (almost 9 years ago!) so I’m hoping the support and healing process will be easier and I’m able to get back in shape sooner with the help of my Belly Bandit:)
I went to a local store to have them size me and ended up ordering both wraps online due to the fact the store didn’t have the hip wrap and only the Bamboo wrap. I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and have packed it in my hospital bag ready to use soon after baby girl is here!!! Thank you for the email updates and easy sizing and ordering process :)
I held out on buying one until my 2nd trimester and wow, back relief! Big difference when I wear it and have to be on my feet. Definitely recommend.
I got this to help with support and to use it with the bamboo wrap I purchased for after my baby girl is here. I wear it when I go on walks, shopping, or just around the house if my back is bothering me. It takes away pressure I feel when it feels like she’s pushing down. Love it!
I’m in the beginning of my third trimester, so I’m getting to that point where I need a little support, but it took some trial and error over the last couple weeks finding the right spot to put it to both support my belly and my back.
I am looking forward to using this to help postpartum, as well!