Our 2-in-1 Bandit™ is designed to work with your body during and after pregnancy. While your bump grows, our band comfortably lifts and supports you in all the right places. Then, once you've delivered, it becomes a hip wrap!
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
Wear during pregnancy to help:
- Lift and support your growing belly
- Reduce the strain on your back muscles
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
Wear after delivery to help:
- Stabilize hip and pelvic area during recovery
- Guide joints back to their proper pre-pregnancy position.
- Slim profile
- Can be worn three ways — see how to wear
MATERNITY SUPPORT (During Pregnancy)
- Light support: Wear long band only
- Ultra Support: Use short band over long band
- Adjust for desired level of support
HIP WRAP (Post-Pregnancy)
- Secure long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum compression
BACK & HIP SUPPORT (Post-Pregnancy)
- Wrap long band around hips
- Wrap short band over long band
- Adjust for maximum support
Machine wash cold with mild soap
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
The 2-in-1 Bandit is a great support for my belly when walking or standing in shorter timeframes. I love the flexibility of this band and how breathable it is (great for our hot summer days here in MI). I am on my 4th pregnancy and I show very early and carry my babies all out front so this band is helpful with that support. It is small enough to sit comfortably in, though sometimes it rolls or moves a little (easy to readjust). The band is not rigid and not super great for back support, but I can tell it will be absolutely amazing post-pregnancy for support of those muscles. I also love that it can wear it under my clothes and it is basically undetectable which I love. I also bought the Upsie Belly that I wear more often as I am a week away from my third trimester and I like to firmer support with this when walking.
I purchased this item because a friend told me to. As a hairstylist and working on my feet for 8+ hours a day my lower back was definitely killing me. It was to the point where I looked like a old lady trying to walk, I am only 33years old. I found out I have an anterior placenta and my baby girl is laying on my sciatic nerve, and which this produce I have no back pain. Recently I have been trying to wear it and its folding up on me. Not sure if its stretched out now, but it did fit perfectly when I got it, and seems to still fit until I sit down and it rolls.
I bought this and the Belly Boost at the same time. While this Bandit is supportive, it often puts a lot of pressure on the bladder which makes it uncomfortable. I also wish it were more discreet. I have yet to use it postpartum as I am only 7 months along, so I will have to see if its utility increases after birth.
It’s nice to be able to use during and after pregnancy. A little uncomfortable sometimes but it’s nice to be able to wear under and over clothes
Love this band! Was hesitant but worth it and the different uses are helpful from when I’m standing a lot to sitting at my desk for work.