Whether you were already endowed with cleavage, or pregnancy has turned you into has turned you into a buxom beauty, this little pillow can provide the comfort and support your breasts need.
Regardless of your bra size, we’ve learned that gravity apologizes to no one – and no décolletage. But if the best offense is a good defense, the Bosom Bandit® puts you one step ahead in the effort to minimize the wrinkles and crinkles that can develop in this delicate area.
One size fits all.
Why you'll love it
The Bosom Bandit® breast pillow offers comfort and support to women who are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (or anyone whose breasts could benefit from a little support and separation)
- Are developing wrinkling or creasing in the upper chest and cleavage area
- Are recovering from reconstruction or breast surgery
How to wear
- Slide under a bra or snug tank top to separate the breasts while you sleep or feed.
- Place the lighter pink side against the skin for a no-slip grip.
How People Are Wearing
The cover has patent leather stitched into the sides that is very uncomfortable and irritates your skin. I took the cover off and am using it without the cover, but wish I hadn't paid so much money for a piece of foam.
Seriously, so amazing! I was using a regular bed pillow between my bosom while I slept at night. The bosom bandit stays in place and keeps my girls separated
Haven’t really been able to use it yet, still finding a bra that works for me to wear at night, but the few times I have used it, it works great! I used to stuff socks down my bra to keep them separated. It’s nice to have a product actually made for that!