Promotes side sleeping
Supports back and belly
optimal blood flow & oxygen to baby
Take the Worry Out of Sleeping
Ergonomically correct “no-rollover foam” keeps you in place, while comfortably cradling your back
Fully adjustable with Velcro® tabs to connect pillows, easily accommodates any size or stage
Ultra-soft wedge securely supports your belly
Compact, comfy, and won’t take up excess space in bed
“Best decision to buy this pillow. I had purchased two other pillows, but one of them was too bulky and the other one was great, it was just the wedge, but in my sleep I was ending up on my back a lot. I got this pillow to avoid that and so far so good! Before I was worried of turning a lot and ending up on back, but now I can sleep more peaceful and not worry about that anymore."
Here's what the experts say
A pregnancy pillow with a purpose!
Sleep during pregnancy: Follow these tips
Sleeping Positions in Pregnancy: Can I Sleep on My Back?
Exactly How Bad Is It to Sleep on Your Back When You’re Pregnant?
How to Keep Your Sleeping Baby Safe: AAP Policy Explained
Sleeping By the Trimesters: 3rd Trimester
Safe Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy
Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy
Stillbirth risk is doubled if pregnant women sleep on their backs in third trimester
Answered by our sleep expert Rachel Mitchell, from My Sweet Sleeper
Are pregnancy pillows good for side sleepers?
Yes! I absolutely recommend pregnancy pillows for side sleepers for both comfort and to help women stay on their side since we know this is the safest position.
How do you sleep with a body pillow when pregnant?
This really depends on what is most comfortable for the woman. But the way most pillows are designed are so the woman can sleep with the pillow in between their legs and then cradle the top.
What body pillow is best for pregnancy?
I am loving the SOS pillow from Belly Bandit so far and find that it helps me stay on my side.
Why do you put a pillow between your legs when pregnant?
One of the reasons is to provide support to your knees but it can also help provide support for your lower back.
Is C shape or U shape pregnancy pillow better?
It really depends on the woman’s preference. Some women prefer the U-shape to give them more total body support whereas some women use the c shape provides most support to the head, neck, and pelvic area.
Supporting Mamas, Even While They Sleep!
Finally, a pregnancy sleep pillow that is easy-to-use, grows with you throughout your pregnancy and puts your mind at ease so you can get your Zzz’s!
Our doctor-designed pregnancy pillow is your ultimate sleep solution - no more worrying about waking up on your back! The “S.O.S.” Sleep Solution keeps you securely in place, on your side, to allow for optimal blood flow and oxygen to your baby. The “S.O.S.” is easy-to-use, ultra-compact, grows with you throughout your pregnancy and puts your mind at ease so you can get your Zzz’s!
- Keeps you on your side to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen to your baby
- Comfortable, functional and portable
- Ob/Gyn developed
- Supports your back and belly while you sleep
- Takes the worry out of sleeping in your 2nd & 3rd trimester
- 3-piece set includes belt, back support and pregnancy wedge pillows
- Velcro tabs securely connect pillows to the belt to create a stable sleeping position
- Ergonomically correct “no-rollover” foam
- Helps avoid potentially dangerous “back” sleeping
- Fully adjustable to accommodate any size or stage
- Machine washable cases
- Ultra-soft and comfortable
- Comes in an easy travel case so you can get the support you need, anytime, anywhere
- 1. PREP IT: Lay band flat with black side facing up.
- 2. ATTACH IT: Securely attach belly pillow to the right end.
- 3. ADJUST IT: Lay it flat on bed with attached pillows to create a safe sleep zone.
- 62% polyester
- 33% rayon
- 5% spandex
- 100% polyurethane
- Remove cover from foam and hand wash cold
- Lat flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Replace after washing
- Do not wash inner pillows