B.D.A™ Maternity Tank
This maternity wardrobe essential stretches (and then recovers) through your pregnancy. Ruched sides provide a comfy and flattering fit as you grow, while WonderWeave™ material keeps lotions and creams on your body to help fight stretch marks and hydrate dry, itchy pregnancy skin.
Why You'll Love It
- Maternity wardrobe essential
- Soft and breathable seamless knit with side ruching for a flattering fit
- Stretch and recover fabric allows for wear throughout pregnancy (and after!)
- Features WonderWeave™ material, which keeps lotions and creams on your body to help fight stretch marks and hydrate dry, itchy pregnancy skin.
- Use with any of your favorite stretch mark lotions!
- Stretch and recover fabric
- Side ruching
- Features WonderWeave™ material
Specifications & Care
Hand wash warm
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
|Dress Size (US)||4-6||8-10||12-14|
How People Are Wearing
If your looking for something simple that can be worn alone or under everything these tank tops are amazing. Thick but stretchy and comfortable. Keep your pants up and doesnt show off cleavage.
This tank top is a total staple piece! Not only is it comfortable, it is sexy too. I pair mine with cardigans, button up shirts worn open and more. Definitely a must have and also has tons of stretch. I am pregnant with twins and have been able to wear the same size the entire pregnancy so far. Love it!
I really like this tank. It is very well made and has a great support. Very long too. I need to get another one...
This makes me feel so happy and supported when I wear it. Plus it looks nice :)
I won my tank in an Instagram contest, it is seriously the best item of clothing I have right now. It’s super flattering 1 week post partum, and was also comfortable weeks 37-39 when I delivered. I highly recommend this product and can’t wait to buy in black! Stretchy, thick but not hot and has great length :) I love that it’s easy to pull down for breastfeeding or pull up if I’m wearing my high rise leggings underneath.