There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
*Belly Bandit® is the premiere FDA Registered Medical Device brand in Maternity Support Products and Postpartum Belly Wraps and Corsets.
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
4½ " (front) 8" (back)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Upsie Belly® Size Calculator
When putting in your belly size, measure completely around the largest part
Your size recommendation will appear here.
This helps me get through the day at work. I work 6-7 hours on my feet 5 days a week. I am 5 months pregnant. I went from unbearable back pain where I had to take a break every hour to able to get through the day with just my one regular 30 min lunch break best investment!
This belt has helped my back pain tremendously. Also takes pressure off my hanging belly. This is my second pregnancy and the little babe loves to hang very low. I wish I would have got this sooner than in my second trimester.
I've bought several different brands of bump supports and this one is hands down the best! It's softer, more comfortable, and more supportive than the others. The ice pack pouch is a huge bonus!!
I was looking for a belly band that will help to relieve pressure off my cervix and support my back and this is the perfect one. I love it . Size is perfect. Totally recommend.
I wanted to buy the best belly band since I was already experiencing back pain at 16 weeks with twins, but I’m afraid the Velcro won’t last my whole pregnancy. I’ve only had it for 3 weeks now and the Velcro already doesn’t hold as well and the band pops off sometimes. When it does stay put it works great. For the money is cost I really hope it lasts.