There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
4½ " (front) 8" (back)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Upsie Belly® Size Calculator
When putting in your waist size, measure completely around the largest part
Your size recommendation will appear here.
This has helped me throughout my whole pregnancy, I carry really low and can be uncomfortable when working out/walking for long periods of time. I highly recommend to everyone who is pregnant, worth the money 100%
This belly band REALLY helped my tail bone and hip/pelvis pain!!! I've been seeing the chiropractor regularly but it wasn't helping! It goes on easy, stays in place, and is so supportive!! I am a nurse and work 12 hr shifts with little pain! For reference i weigh 185# at 30 weeks and the large fits perfect with room to grow!!
Gives nice support and doesn’t feel too bulky.
I feel like the width of the band is too short and simply doesn’t support your lower back enough. I tried it on briefly and also was not able to sit while wearing the band. Their return policy does not seem user friendly either. The band took TWO weeks for me to receive after the shipping process began. That is ridiculous! That is factored into their30 day return only policy.
I purchased the Upsie Belly after weeks of round ligament pain so painful it landed me in the ER because my dr thought I was in labor. More than once I woke up in the middle of the night screaming into a pillow. A midwife at the hospital recommended a belly band and, after some research, I landed on Belly Bandit.
Since I began wearing the Upsie Belly, and under my dr’s supervision, the intensity of my spasms has dramatically reduced. I still get them, but the Upsie Belly has reduced their severity by orders of magnitude. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to all expecting mothers.