Active Capri Leggings
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Active Capri Leggings
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Our Mother Tucker Active Capris are ready to hit the gym…or wherever your active lifestyle takes you! Designed with moisture-wicking, breathable material to keep you dry even when you’re sweating it out. The flattering, high-waist keeps you tucked in and our No-Show Tush gives you the worry-free coverage you need. Go ahead, get your Mother Tuckin’ move on!
Our Mother Tucker Leggings utilize Belly Bandit’s world-famous compression technology to keep your postpartum tummy securely tucked.
- Smoothes, conceals and supports from the waist down
- Muffinology® technology 360°
- Flattering and compressive high-waist (Perfect
for breastfeeding coverage)
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you comfortable and dry
- No-Show Tush has your back(side) covered
- Seamless and tagless design
- High-performance compression
- Targeted compression zones smooth and shape your tummy, tush, and thighs
- Ribbed waistband for ultimate tummy control
- Ribbed side and hip panel creates a smooth silhouette
- Knit-in design for compression, comfort, and style
- Seamless and breathable knit holds its shape wash after wash
- 88% Nylon
- 12% Spandex
- XS 16.5"
- S 17"
- M 17.5"
- L 18"
- XL 18.5"
These leggings seemed great, not see through (pass the squat test!!) but are not cool a few weeks after a c section(I’m 3.5weeks postpartum!) One if the “compression lines” rests EXACTLY on the incision line. I tried pulling them up more and pulling them down more, but they’d settle right back in the wrong spot.
I’m not a big lady. Yes, I have had a child. Yes, I have the mom belly now. Yes, I work out 5 to 6 days a week. So no; I’m not all muscle and I’m not all wabbly bits, I would say I am “average”. Measuring at a whopping 5’1” (& ¾, you can’t leave that part out) tall and weighing in at 140 lbs, I am what some might call petite (although I call it fun sized).
You can imagine my joy, when I found pants that I could wear while teaching my fitness class that would stay up, fit my short stature without me having to hem yet another pair of work out lettings, and suck in my mom belly. For the price I paid, I knew I was getting a good product. So imagine my disappointment when they Mother Tucking leggings only ticked two out of the three boxes.
1. I hardly touch the waist band when doing even the highest impact routines as they come clear up to my bra, check.
2. I didn’t end up having to hem as I got the capri version for a reason. I’m short, I get it, most companies just love to rub that in, but these work! In another review, someone mentioned them “flaring” out at the bottom which they do and that is perfect since I can’t even fit my legs in some boots with the calves I have, it’s what they are meant to do. And they do it well!
3. Now, to the issues at hand, that dreaded mom belly. These pants don’t quite cut the mustard with the sucking in the mom belly. I don’t know what I expected but with a description of “world famous compression technology to keep your postpartum tummy securely tucked” and I break a sweat trying to get these bad boys pulled all the way up, I would anticipate that my mom belly would get a little flatter and I could rock a crop top to show off all my postpartum hard work. Not the case! Not only does the crotch hit a little off-centered, but that postpartum tum is out and proud and ready to tell the world that I had a baby and my body is still fighting me on giving that badge of honor up. I mean, I get it. These aren’t magic leggings. They can’t make extra skin disappear with a little compression, but if I suck my tummy in and lift up a little at my ribs, I feel I get better results than these with their “world famous” compression tech.
Let’s wrap this up. Do they do the trick? Yeah, it gets the job done, but I expected more. Will I buy another pair? Nah, I’ll stick to my target high waisted paints at a ¼th of the cost and get them hemmed. I’d still be saving coin. Do I love Belly Bandit? Yeah, but I will just stick to the maternity support bands and may even try the girdle after baby number two, whenever that happens. Go ahead and get these if they go on sale, but don’t expect that postpartum tum to do a magic trick and completely disappear. They do, however, work perfectly under a flowy top but you do you.
I ordered these hoping they would be light enough to wear during the summer, but unfortunately they were way too thick and heavy feeling. Also, I’m short (5’1”), and so the Capri length goes all the way to my ankles and flares out at the bottom rather than being tight all the way down. I returned them.
These leggings fit like a glove! I also love pattern throughout, the dark blue storm color & the cropped style! These leggings transform all of the right areas in all of the problem zones! I wore these a few days after getting home from the hospital from the birth of my son. I was pleasantly surprised to see my belly smoothed, my butt lifted & my thighs shaped perfectly! I got compliments on my post-partum body that same day I wore them! Pretty sure I have the mother tuckers to thank for that! Would def buy these again!
I was nervous about these, based on reviews about the calves being “baggy,” but I have found these to be wonderful postpartum leggings, and the fit is awesome! For reference I am 5’4” and was 135 pre-pregnancy, and I gained 33 pounds during pregnancy. I ordered the small. When I opened the package, the leggings looked comically small and I wasn’t sure they would fit. They did! The leggings are compressive (which feels so nice on my postpartum belly and thighs) but comfortable and not too constraining. The material is thick and not see through (always a concern). I’m very pleased with this purchase and can’t wait for the Mother Tucker moto leggings to be back in stock!