Whether you were already endowed with cleavage, or pregnancy has turned you into has turned you into a buxom beauty, this little pillow can provide the comfort and support your breasts need.
Regardless of your bra size, we've learned that gravity apologizes to no one – and no décolletage. But if the best offense is a good defense, the Bosom Bandit® puts you one step ahead in the effort to minimize the wrinkles and crinkles that can develop in this delicate area.
The Bosom Bandit® breast pillow offers comfort and support to women who are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (or anyone whose breasts could benefit from a little support and separation)
- Are developing wrinkling or creasing in the upper chest and cleavage area
- Are recovering from reconstruction or breast surgery
- Slide under a bra or snug tank top to separate the breasts while you sleep or feed.
- Place the lighter pink side against the skin for a no-slip grip.
The cover has patent leather stitched into the sides that is very uncomfortable and irritates your skin. I took the cover off and am using it without the cover, but wish I hadn't paid so much money for a piece of foam.
Seriously, so amazing! I was using a regular bed pillow between my bosom while I slept at night. The bosom bandit stays in place and keeps my girls separated
Haven’t really been able to use it yet, still finding a bra that works for me to wear at night, but the few times I have used it, it works great! I used to stuff socks down my bra to keep them separated. It’s nice to have a product actually made for that!