There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
Why You'll Love It
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
Specifications & Care
4½ " (front) 8" (back)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Support LOW HIGH
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear DURING PREGNANCY
Use the Official Upsie Belly ® Calculator
We recommend a Upsie Belly®
How People Are Wearing
Love it helps with the sciatca pain.
I am a teacher and started wearing my upsie belly in my second trimester. It helped my make it through countless work days where I was on my feet all day, and really helps you keep good posture while carrying your growing little one. In my third trimester I completly appreciated the hot/cold pack for my lower back and even slept with it on when back pain was bad, (sunny side up baby = a lot more lower back pain). This was designed for women by women. A must have for any pregnancy!
First time mom, teacher, and super active person—I’m always on my feet. I’m 5’2” and my back was killing me at 33 weeks—even with support shirts and pants. This belt has given my back so much relief while lifting up and supporting my ever-growing belly. If you spend a ton of time on your feet you need this! The only thing I would suggest is that if you like to do a lot of cooking or you live in a dusty area: get the black one. I bought the white one and have to make sure it’s covered so I don’t spill anything on it. The sizing chart was super accurate as well!
Much needed support for this third pregnancy!! Feels great and love that it has option to use cold pack or heat pack!!
I'm a high school teacher, and on my feet almost all day. The Upsie Belly really took the pressure off my lower back for most of the second and start of the third trimester. Now that I'm a week from my due date, it's a bit too snug and kind of crinkled up. However, I still use it when I'm walking or on my feet a lot, and the heated pack is a godsend!