The Mother Tucker® Nursing Tank is engineered to offer exceptional wire-free support with a tummy-flattening center, slide-over cups for discreet nursing, and no-dig straps.
Why You'll Love It
- Easy, discreet nursing access
- Wire-free, seamless support
- Soft, tubular knit smoothes and shapes your belly and waist, and minimizes back bulge
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Reinforced under-bust channeling for added support
- Slide-over nursing access (No snaps or flaps!)
- No-dig straps for shoulder comfort
- Wide bottom band keeps tank in place without awkward tugging and adjusting
- Features Muffinology® technology
- Made in the USA
Specifications & Care
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
|Dress Size (US)||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
How People Are Wearing
Love these tanks
It’s really unflattering to wear on its own after having a baby. Need to wear something over to cover the rolls. Would not purchase again.
I have this tank in 3 colors, I love the ease of nursing and the compression. The big con is that there is waaaay too much exposure. The cut of the tank shows a bit too much - so much that I can’t wear this tank alone without some indecent exposure. I wear this tank instead of a bra and layer it with cute top.
I really like the top, especially for the tummy tucking purposes. The top part was too small for my chest though :/ I wear a 38D and they just almost fall out. I got a M bc I wanted it to still suck in my stomach. Either way I still like the top and am also using it as a tank for the beach.
Really liked the fit, although after pulling the top to the side for nursing, I felt like it stretched out a little. Doesn't give a ton of coverage. Still like the top and even ordered another color.