The Mother Tucker® Nursing Tank is engineered to offer exceptional wire-free support with a tummy-flattening center, slide-over cups for discreet nursing, and no-dig straps.
Why You'll Love It
- Easy, discreet nursing access
- Wire-free, seamless support
- Soft, tubular knit smoothes and shapes your belly and waist, and minimizes back bulge
- Our Muffinology® technology helps control muffin top
- Reinforced under-bust channeling for added support
- Slide-over nursing access (No snaps or flaps!)
- No-dig straps for shoulder comfort
- Wide bottom band keeps tank in place without awkward tugging and adjusting
- Features Muffinology® technology
- Made in the USA
Specifications & Care
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression LOW HIGH
When to Wear AFTER PREGNANCY
Use your current size
|Dress Size (US)||4-6||8-10||12-14|
How People Are Wearing
I have an older version I purchased a few years ago and one purchased a couple of months ago. The seam on the new one under the chest does not have enough give for swollen nursing breasts. It fits fine once I get it over them, but getting there is a bit of a challenge.
I don’t have a lot of options for wardrobe right now so I ordered this nursing tank. It looked like very nice quality when I took it out of the package and I wanted to like it. But it’s a little small and pushed my breasts together. I normally wear a small but sized up to a M since my breasts are fuller right now. Unfortunately don’t love it like I was hoping to.
Pricey item but I do love it. I bought mine using a 20% off code during V-Day so it was a little less expensive. Not sure I would have bought it without the discount.
Love the compression!
It's veryyyy low cut so I only wear it at the house but that's where I spend most of my days anyway so I get plenty of use out of it! It hugs in all the right places and makes me feel good while wearing it.