Your personal undercover bodyguard.
The Belly Shield™ is a companion piece to our Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps (sold separately). Worn underneath your Belly Wrap, the Belly Shield™ is designed to help protect and hydrate your delicate skin. Made with our WonderWeave™ material that keeps lotions and creams just where you want them — on your skin and off your clothes to help fight stretch marks and soothe dry, itchy pregnancy skin.
C-section protection: the Belly Shield™ can be used to protect your incision and prevent abrasive rubbing or chaffing. Your favorite scar treatments can also be used with the Belly Shield™.
- Fits perfectly underneath our Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps (sold separately)
- Machine washable (Toss the Belly Shield™ in the wash and keep your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap cleaner, longer!)
- WonderWeave™ material keeps creams onto your skin and off your clothes
- C-Section Recovery: Adds an extra layer of protection over your incision
- Includes Palmer's® Stretch Mark Lotion
light | medium | ultra
mild | moderate | firm
When to wear
before | during | after
- Made from WonderWeave™ to lock in moisture to help restore delicate skin. Can be used with c-section scar oils and stretch mark creams.
- Used to protect your incision and prevent abrasive rubbing or chaffing.
- Machine wash the Belly Shield so you can wear your Belly Wrap around the clock.
How People Are Wearing
I haven't been able to use this product yet, as I am still pregnant. I cannot wait to use this with my belly wrap after I have this baby. I bought this item because I have super sensitive skin so this will allow me to keep my skin hydrated and give me an extra layer of protection. I love how many hooks it has to keep it the right size and in place. I couldn't be any more pleased with my purchase.
Love the idea of this but just hated how bad it rolled up from the bottom. I may have gotten the wrong size but I followed the size chart so I doubt it. I would roll up as soon as I got it on. So wanted to love it!
I bought the belly bandit a few weeks ago and I love it! Being able to put on lotion and immediately get dressed is so nice and at night when I take it off my belly still feels like I just lotioned it!
After giving birth I used the belly shield and belly bandit. The belly shield is what could be better, I got the correct size but for some reason it rolls at the top. I usually have to have my husband help me hold it in place and then put the belly bandit on so it will stay up but it eventually rolls down. Otherwise, I enjoy wearing the actual belly bandit, it feels great, keeps me standing straight, and tucked in. What I really enjoy is that you can't see it under my clothes, obviously I don't want people to see that I'm wearing it and it provides a seemless concealed look. I'm almost back to my original waist size pre-pregnancy and can't wait to see more results!
I did not have the belly shield after my first pregnancy, and I wish I had. After having my second child, the belly shield extended the wear time of my belly bandit. I did not have to wash my belly bandit as frequently, and the belly shield was much easier/quicker to wash and dry. It was also very comfortable over my c-section incision.