Active Capri Leggings
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Active Capri Leggings
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Our Mother Tucker Active Capris are ready to hit the gym…or wherever your active lifestyle takes you! Designed with moisture-wicking, breathable material to keep you dry even when you’re sweating it out. The flattering, high-waist keeps you tucked in and our No-Show Tush gives you the worry-free coverage you need. Go ahead, get your Mother Tuckin’ move on!
Our Mother Tucker Leggings utilize Belly Bandit’s world-famous compression technology to keep your postpartum tummy securely tucked.
- Smoothes, conceals and supports from the waist down
- Muffinology® technology 360°
- Flattering and compressive high-waist (Perfect
for breastfeeding coverage)
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you comfortable and dry
- No-Show Tush has your back(side) covered
- Seamless and tagless design
- High-performance compression
- Targeted compression zones smooth and shape your tummy, tush, and thighs
- Ribbed waistband for ultimate tummy control
- Ribbed side and hip panel creates a smooth silhouette
- Knit-in design for compression, comfort, and style
- Seamless and breathable knit holds its shape wash after wash
- 88% Nylon
- 12% Spandex
- XS 16.5"
- S 17"
- M 17.5"
- L 18"
- XL 18.5"
I probably wear these too much I need another pair. Perfect for working out or just lounging around the house. I never thought high compression could feel comfortable. But these are perfect
These were my absolute new favorite leggings, I love the compression and the material is very soft. After a fresh wash they’re a bit tough to get on especially after a shower but they stretch out and will slide on perfect the next day. I’ve worn them maybe 7-10 times since I purchased them, and I’m sorry to report that they’ve already torn on the seam. I’m extremely disappointed because the price point of these leggings should make them more durable. I’ve got leggings at half the price of these and they’ve lasted for years. The rip is right above the knee so it’s not even a high pressure point for if the leggings were too small. Pairing this with the fact the moto leggings I purchased were WAY too small (even though I’m a medium in every single legging I’ve ever purchased), I’m not sure I’ll be spending any more money on their clothing products.
We're so happy to hear they are your favorite leggings, we are not so happy to hear there is a rip. We stand by our products 100% so feel free to contact customer service for a replacement. Thanks for your review, no matter the feedback we wanna hear it!
Love the mother tucker line! These capris are amazing! High end compression which tuck in everything and super comfy! These aren’t see through and squat proof! Can’t go the gym without having these on!
These leggings seemed great, not see through (pass the squat test!!) but are not cool a few weeks after a c section(I’m 3.5weeks postpartum!) One if the “compression lines” rests EXACTLY on the incision line. I tried pulling them up more and pulling them down more, but they’d settle right back in the wrong spot.
I’m not a big lady. Yes, I have had a child. Yes, I have the mom belly now. Yes, I work out 5 to 6 days a week. So no; I’m not all muscle and I’m not all wabbly bits, I would say I am “average”. Measuring at a whopping 5’1” (& ¾, you can’t leave that part out) tall and weighing in at 140 lbs, I am what some might call petite (although I call it fun sized).
You can imagine my joy, when I found pants that I could wear while teaching my fitness class that would stay up, fit my short stature without me having to hem yet another pair of work out lettings, and suck in my mom belly. For the price I paid, I knew I was getting a good product. So imagine my disappointment when they Mother Tucking leggings only ticked two out of the three boxes.
1. I hardly touch the waist band when doing even the highest impact routines as they come clear up to my bra, check.
2. I didn’t end up having to hem as I got the capri version for a reason. I’m short, I get it, most companies just love to rub that in, but these work! In another review, someone mentioned them “flaring” out at the bottom which they do and that is perfect since I can’t even fit my legs in some boots with the calves I have, it’s what they are meant to do. And they do it well!
3. Now, to the issues at hand, that dreaded mom belly. These pants don’t quite cut the mustard with the sucking in the mom belly. I don’t know what I expected but with a description of “world famous compression technology to keep your postpartum tummy securely tucked” and I break a sweat trying to get these bad boys pulled all the way up, I would anticipate that my mom belly would get a little flatter and I could rock a crop top to show off all my postpartum hard work. Not the case! Not only does the crotch hit a little off-centered, but that postpartum tum is out and proud and ready to tell the world that I had a baby and my body is still fighting me on giving that badge of honor up. I mean, I get it. These aren’t magic leggings. They can’t make extra skin disappear with a little compression, but if I suck my tummy in and lift up a little at my ribs, I feel I get better results than these with their “world famous” compression tech.
Let’s wrap this up. Do they do the trick? Yeah, it gets the job done, but I expected more. Will I buy another pair? Nah, I’ll stick to my target high waisted paints at a ¼th of the cost and get them hemmed. I’d still be saving coin. Do I love Belly Bandit? Yeah, but I will just stick to the maternity support bands and may even try the girdle after baby number two, whenever that happens. Go ahead and get these if they go on sale, but don’t expect that postpartum tum to do a magic trick and completely disappear. They do, however, work perfectly under a flowy top but you do you.