ActiveSupport™ Power Capri
These supportive, non-restrictive leggings are the perfect choice from the couch to the hiking trail. The under-belly support band will ensure comfort, and the side pocket is both convenient and cute. So power on!
Why You'll Love It
- Supportive, non-constrictive belly panel
- Wear over your belly for light belly support or roll the top down for a snug and comfy fit
- Wear before, during, or after pregnancy
- Convenient side pockets
- Compressive interlock fabric stretches and recovers with your changing body
- Power Mesh under-belly support band
- Quick dry, moisture-wicking material
Specifications & Care
Machine wash cold
S - 17
M - 17¼
L - 17½
XL - 17¾
Support LOW HIGH
When to Wear BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY
|Dress Size (US)||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
How People Are Wearing
These survived my first Orangetheory class back since falling pregnant this summer. I was worried the fabric might be too thick, and usually I’m a lululemon snob about my workout bottoms. However this is the perfect cut for my body type (hello belly), and the fabric was very comfortable. I received several compliments on how flattering they were. After also trying zella leggings, and finding their fit to be awkwardly large in the crotch. I will be buying more pairs of belly bandit leggings!
They could possibly be improved with a drawstring in the under belly “waistband”, but I also wore a belly brace so there wasn’t a major problem.
and ive tried MANY. they are supportive but not too tight. not see through. love them wish they came in more colors!